You have successfully self-published your book – congratulations! Despite the fact that writing a book and publishing it is such a milestone worth all celebrations, this only gets you to the door. There is so much more that is attached to the success of your book other than writing it well and publishing it professionally.
1. Right Venue Brings Half the Success
2. Right Date/Timing Contributes to The Numbers
3. Right Pricing of Your Book
4. Set Up Your Book on Selling Platforms
5. Set Up Financial Structures for Your Book
6. Brand Yourself – Prepare Your Stationery
7. Utilize Other-Events Opportunities
8. Invite Influencers
9. Free Media Coverage
What’s your ideal book launch?
All the best in your book launch and may the good Lord multiply the wisdom herein and inspire you to a great event ahead!
“Book launches refer to any form of activity that is created to promote the release of a book. It’s a nifty marketing technique that is mainly done to create awareness for a book and help initiate sales of the book“