Assignments create teaching and learning opportunities to think and learn about ideas, topics, events, and questions — about specific content in the writing course. This is why a quality assignment is the hallmark of effective instruction. By completing each assignment in the context of the unit you are in, you will form a stronger foundation for yourself to understand the next unit and by the end of the course, you should have the manuscript (first draft) ready.
1. Send a good resolution passport photo. Indicate your author’s names (how you will want your names to appear in your final book).
2. Define who the target audience (reader) for your book is.
3. Set up a writing timetable to help you with the discipline of consistent writing.
4. If you can, also have a working title. You can change this during the third stage of editing.
Send assignment to [email protected]
4 comments On Assignment 2.0 Pre-Writing
ALLOW ME TO SUBMIT EVERYTHING ON MY MIND IN RESPONSE TO THIS ASSIGNMENT’S QUESTIONS. ASKING FOR YOUR GUIDANCE TO BRING IT ALL TOGETHER.
2. TARGET AUDIENCE:
The book I am writing is for those who are hungry to hear God tell them what to do with their lives. They are done and dusted with the work they’ve been doing and are screaming for help asking: “God, what do you want me to do with my life?”. These are persons who want out of their current work position and situation like yesterday! They are eager for the next level, for a shift, and turnaround in their work and life, and are committed to do whatever it takes to make that change! They are surrendered to God and are 100% available for the guidance and journey He has in mind for them.
The book is also for those who have a vague sense of purpose and need to know with certainty God’s will for their lives, as well as those with a fairly good sense of purpose but need a confirmation from God.
For this book, the tone is therefore:
empathetic, encouraging, inspiring, and uplifting – to those who are stressed, frustrated, and oppressed by the work they currently do
illuminating, guiding, clarifying – eliminating confusion & darkness – my tone cannot add to lack of clarity or confusion
provocative and serious because God’s will and life purpose matters are serious! – my tone cannot add to laxity towards God’s will and purpose for life
3. WRITING TIMETABLE: 6.00am to 7.00am daily
4. WORKING TITLE(S:-)): Not yet settled…..
* GOD, WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO WITH MY LIFE? (A Life Purpose Conversation With God)
* GOD, WHAT WORK DO YOU WANT ME TO DO ON EARTH? (A Life Purpose Conversation With God)
* WHAT WORK AM I ON EARTH TO DO? (A Life Purpose Conversation With God)
* WHAT WORK WAS I CREATED TO DO? (A Life Purpose Conversation With God)
GOD, WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO WITH MY LIFE? (A Life Purpose Conversation With God)
This one is thought provoking. But you have the opportunity to revise towards the end of the writing journey.
2. Single parents, divorcees, people who have suffered loss of parents.
3. Monday and Friday 5.30 am to 7.30 am
4. Pivoting coach
2) Young and young at heart
3) Monday’s , Wednesday’s, Fridays 8am to 9am
4)Health and Wellness Therapist